PDF copy of my resume
- Detail Oriented
- Team player
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Quick to learn new software
Digital Marketing Specialist
Maintaining and analyzing the online presence for a 6 showroom furniture chain.
- Utlilizing critical thinking to significantly improved SEO through changes to the website.
- Communicating with Marketing Director to create her vision of design for weekly eblasts, then coding and scheduling to send through Listrak, the online email content management system, to our more than 70,000 name list.
- Creating weekly digital ads to be broadcast through the websites of our various vendors.
- Maintaining statistics for our SEO and PPC standing, eblast results, digital ad results, number of new customers and number of new emails collected through sales which I then report weekly to the team.
- Self-managing my day to ensure that the design of home page banner, buttons, among various other graphic elements based on our circular’s art are created and then implemented to the website.
Owner / Operator
Create dynamic, eye catching video production for corporations, special events and theatrical productions.
- Created my marketing materials for print and online advertisement.
- Cultivate relationships with customers who utilized my company year after year.
- Produced The Adventures of Dave & Augie which was contracted to be sold through several e-tail locations such as Amazon, Library Video Company, MidWest Tapes, and Eastern National, the buyer for the United States National Parks.
- Several episodes of The Adventures of Dave & Augie video production featured in film and television festivals.
Software: Photoshop CS6, Dreamweaver CS6, Illustrator CS6, InDesign CS6, Premiere Pro CS6
Key Knowledge: Digital Content Design, SEO & PPC Optimization, Blog Authoring, Content Delivery & Distribution, Social Media Management, Video Production
Fort Washington, PA
Bachelor Degree in Web Development. Completed December 2013 – GPA 3.8